19097RE: [midatlanticretro] Lecture this morning

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Dec 1, 2010
      Hopefully you are able to give more than a 3 minute tour and get some genuinely interested students. May I ask how they are finding out about MARCH/InfoAge ?

      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      From: evan@...
      Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 00:08:08 -0500
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Lecture this morning

      There's more coming soon: this Friday morning, InfoAge is being visited by 60 kids from Neptune H.S. -- they're taking a (very quick) tour of all the museums, followed by some breakout sessions.  I'll be there.

      That's great ! It's good to get the younger generation interested. Sounds like fun !
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic