19056Re: [midatlanticretro] Teac FD-35 manual?

  • Richard Cini
    Nov 28, 2010
      Re: [midatlanticretro] Teac FD-35 manual? Bill --

       The Oldskool web site has a whole bunch of Tandy manuals listed — there’s one for this floppy drive — but I can’t get it to download (ftp errors). So, I thought I’d try to look for the manual for the drive “core” itself.

      Rich

      Richard Cini wrote:
       Teac FD-35 manual?  All --

          I did some searching on Google last night but I couldn’t come up with any data/manuals on the Teac FD-35 floppy drive (720k PC floppy) used with the Tandy 1000 EX (I’m actually using it with the N8VEM SBC).

          If anyone has a scan of the manual, or a link to one, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

      Rich,
      So far I have only found the TEAC Teac FD-55BV-06 Mini Flexible Disk Drive Specification Rev C.  Have you tried a 1000 EX manual?