      Date: Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 11:55 AM
      Subject: Angry Video Game Nerd @ Digital Press, December 4, 2010
      To: noreply@...

      It has been over 2 years since James "The Angry Video Game Nerd" Rolfe
      has made a scheduled visit to the Digital Press store in Clifton, NJ
      but a new date is set and we're ready for a full day of anger, gaming,
      and nerdy-ness at the store! You are invited.

      Photos from June 2008 event:
      http://www.digitpress.com/images/store/index_35.htm

      ...If you don't know who "The Angry Video Game Nerd" is, you've been
      hiding under a rock for the last 5 years. And I say this because I
      have pretty much been hiding under a rock for five years and yet here
      we are, hanging out together at the store. You can get caught up with
      his work at http://www.cinemassacre.com/ where you'll find a plethora
      of hilarious videogame and movie reviews.

      James will be on hand from 3-8pm on Saturday, December 4th to sign
      autographs and compete with attendees on our fine selection of NES
      titles. At 6pm we will host a special "NES Jeopardy" game, a live game
      show where 3 smarty-pants gamers (one of whom will be James) will test
      their knowledge in a real-time replica of the popular television show.

      Mark your calendars. We'll see you there!

      When: Saturday, December 4th, 3pm to 8pm.
      Where: Digital Press Videogames: http://tinyurl.com/yscakm
      Digital Press Videogames
      387 Piaget Ave (RT 46E)
      Clifton, NJ 07011