      From: "David Gesswein" <djg@...>
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 12:25 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Dec Data Systems & ...? available for rescue

      > Anyways, the question still remains... does anybody here want this stuff?
      > Or do you know another individual or organization not on this list who
      > might, and would actually arrange to have it picked up and/or transported
      >from PA?

      If MARCH is interested in it I can use the Suburban to haul it to Infoage.
      Since you will be getting a bunch of TU56's I would like to get the
      TU56 for my collection and possibly the rack its in. MARCH would get the
      controller for your TU56's and the mystery rack of stuff.

      I probably will need one volunteer to help with loading and unloading the
      mystery rack since it may be heavy.

      Any chance to have someone check whats behind the blue panel and get the
      model number off the items in the rack so we know what it is?