18922Re: Dec Data Systems & ...? available for rescue

  • m
    Nov 8, 2010
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Dromgoole" <drummy@...> wrote:
      > Looks like thick yellow ethernet cable on top of the cabinet in the first
      > picture.

      I'm assuming that those cables are just unused electrical wires which is what they look like to me. These things, as I understand it are in the garage or other storage of someone's home. I assume it's just miscellaneous junk piled on-top of the racks/equipment, and not necessarily related stuff. It's like a photo where someone is giving away the table, and not necessarily the stuff on the table, or in the background, in the image.

      Anyways, the question still remains... does anybody here want this stuff? Or do you know another individual or organization not on this list who might, and would actually arrange to have it picked up and/or transported from PA?

      (Or, should we [gasp] just repurpose it/scrap it?) [don't throw me off the list!! hehe. .] She's already written a number of organizations, which while they were excited/interested, it seemed as if they were too far to want to bother.

      thanks
      --
      MS
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic