18897Re: [midatlanticretro] Dec Data Systems & ...? available for rescue

  • David Gesswein
    Nov 8, 2010
      > Let me know if MARCH or anybody might be interested.
      > (And feel free to discuss on-list if anybody knows what the stuff is..)

      The left rack looks like a TU56 DECtape drive with TC11 controller. I think
      MARCH was getting a donation of TU56 drives but I didn't hear of any
      controller. If we aren't getting a controller this would be good
      for MARCH if we want to set up a big PDP-11 system.

      The right rack I would guess 2 disk drives of some more modern version
      than I am familiar with. Who knows whats behind the blue panel.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic