18876Re: [midatlanticretro] WTD-serial terminal

  • Bill Degnan
    Nov 5, 2010
      > >He may have to assemble the unit himself, etc. I don't want to speak
      for
      > >Vince, he occasionally posts here.
      > >Bill Degnan
      >
      > Assemble it himself? You mean collect the parts?
      >
      > Well, I wish this would have all be expressed on his order site.

      I don't want to speak for Vince, I have no idea. He sells kits, he may
      have a local outfit that assembles for him, he may have a staff that does
      that work. He is a professional and will deliver. He is very hightly
      respected in our hobby for a reason.