18872Re: [midatlanticretro] WTD-serial terminal

  • Bill Degnan
    Nov 5, 2010
      He's just one guy (with maybe one or two assistants) and he is not set up
      for speedy operations. He is in the process of moving to Califormia. I am
      sure you'll get your terminal, but I would "allow for 6-8 weeks
      processing", and then be happily surprised to get the package next week.
      He may have to assemble the unit himself, etc. I don't want to speak for
      Vince, he occasionally posts here.
      Bill Degnan