18840Re: [midatlanticretro] WTD-serial terminal

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Nov 1, 2010
      Gene Buckle <geneb@...> writes:

      >On Mon, 1 Nov 2010, system@... wrote:
      >
      >> Gene Buckle <geneb@...> wrote:
      >>
      >>> Rich, have you thought about using one of Vince Briel's serial terminal
      >>> boards? From what I've read it's a pretty accurate emulation of a VT-100.
      >>
      >> Has anyone run it against "VTTEST" to prove that accuracy claim? If not,
      >> I'd give anybody with one of these access to one of my systems to run the
      >> VTTEST suite.
      >>
      >I don't know, but I'd love to hear the results of the test.

      OK. For $60/kit, I just ordered one. When it arrives and I've gotten it
      all assembled, I'll check it out. The first thing that needs to go it the
      PeeCee kbd. I have an LK450 which, if this is to be a VT compatible, will
      have to be made to work with this.

      Can the unit be "reprogrammed?"
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic