18814Re: [midatlanticretro] Proposed NJ law may impact our hobby

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Oct 28, 2010
      Systems Glitch wrote:
      > Same here in Capitaland, NY...at least in some localities. I'm aware
      > of at least one old radio hobbyist who said, after getting in an
      > argument with a neighbor, the city paid him a visit to ask about the
      > "hazardous electronics waste" he was storing in his shed.

      I would sue if they even *spoke* those words with me. "Those words
      being spoken by a representative of my local government has a reasonable
      possibility of doing me material harm by devaluing my collection."

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic