18803RE: [midatlanticretro] Please no political threads

  • Gene Buckle
    Oct 28, 2010
      On Thu, 28 Oct 2010, Bill Loguidice wrote:

      > I always found the top posting versus bottom posting debate silly. I always
      > prefer top posting since my thinking is I can write (or read) the new point,
      > and, only if necessary, the reader can refer to the bottom text for
      > "background" information. That fact though that people feel strongly either
      > way and that there's some supposed etiquette to it all is amazing. We can
      > all be very nitpicky when it comes to our own preferences. Frankly, there
      > are lots of things I'd love to change, but I'm realistic in knowing they're
      > not going to happen and I should let them be.

      <Foghorn Leghorn>
      Ahh say son, thaaat was a joke!
      </Foghorn Leghorn>

      You guys wanted the topic changed, I did. The other guy got the joke and
      replied. I racheted up the absurdium setting and then you guys got your
      panties in a wad. Ya'll need to lighten the **** up.

      g.

      --
      Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007