18773RE: [midatlanticretro] Proposed NJ law may impact our hobby

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Oct 27, 2010
      > We should assume the same laws and precendents for old car
      > collectors would apply to old tech collectors.

      In this part of NJ, all cars visible (even under cover) on your property must be registered (with valid plates) and insured. These are local (town by town) land use ordinaces. Failure to do so can result in heavy fines.

      In some developments you can't even have a for sale sign on a car in your own driveway. These are typically restrictive covenants on your deed.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic