18767RE: [midatlanticretro] Proposed NJ law may impact our hobby

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Oct 27, 2010
      Why this may not be a good thing?

      The last state to implement this (CA) has some really strange standards and policies. If you have more than 5 computers on site and you are not a company, then you might have to be a registered waste disposal facility or a licensed recycler. Note that these are informal policies, not official rules. That means they're enforced sporadically, and very hard to fight if you are stuck on the wrong end.

      Now can you see the impact this MIGHT have on us? I have more than 5 computers in my LIVING ROOM.

      Kelly
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic