18765Re: [midatlanticretro] Proposed NJ law may impact our hobby

  • Ray Sills
    Oct 27, 2010
      When I lived in NJ, my town, East Brunswick, had a very active
      electronics recycling program. The town had a "recycling center" at
      one end of the town, and whenever I had something to take there, I'd
      "just look" at the stuff in the bin. Sometimes there were
      interesting items. Managed to salvage a plain old PS2 keyboard
      (needed for a ham radio project) that way. The center is open 8-4, M-

      73 de Ray