187Update on our layout for TCF

  • evan947
    Mar 31, 2005
      So far six people are confirmed, which is less than we hoped for, but
      the show goes on! And most people are telling me one 2x6-ft table
      isn't enough. That works out fine: if the number of exhibitors stays
      at, say, six to eight, then we can double up and therefore each have
      two tables. Just spread out your gear. :) I will bring identical
      tablecloths so there is some kind of consistency.

      Where's everyone staying Saturday night? I made a reservation at the
      Red Roof Inn. With my AAA membership it was $71 + tax.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic