1858Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Panasonic Toughbook CF-45 monitor

  • Joe Giliberti
    Dec 3, 2005
      John Allain wrote:
      Windows 95 should run nicely on a Pentium 60 - 200 Mhz
      with 16 - 64 MB of memory and 100 - 400 MB of disk.
      Such a machine in a laptop should be about $50 complete.

      Look for other factors important to this computer, like what
      needs to be used with it, like PCMCIA cards, too.

      John A.

      Just need a laptop w/ at least a 200MHz processor, 32 MB RAM, 500MB HDD, a CD Drive, and 1 9 pin serial port. Should be cheap. Just didn't really want to but one. I posted on my local Freecycle for a laptop with those specs.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic