      development of high speed electronic computers."

      Date: Jan. 2, 1954, for the "Signal Corps Engineering Laboratories, Fort
      Monmouth, New Jersey," and prepared by Penn's famous Moore School of
      Electrical Engineering.

      They teased me with scans of the cover page and table of contents:
      - http://www.snarc.net/reportcover.jpg
      - http://www.snarc.net/reportcontents.jpg

      Penn's archive department only charges 25 cents per page, so I ordered a
      paper copy. Should get here in a day or two. I can't wait!!! This
      report can answer many questions about Camp Evans' role in computer
      development and may provide a wealth of new information.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic