18555Re: [midatlanticretro] freeze a panel

  • Dan Roganti
    Oct 5, 2010
      On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 6:50 AM, mejeep_ferret <mejeep@...> wrote:
      No, I'm not talking about putting a bunch of people in the fridge (it's the cooler for you, Le Beau!)

      I just attended a trade show mostly of manufacturing (electrical panels, front panels, chassis, PCB, springs). I asked about reproducing front panels from existing equipment. I was told to freeze it to crystallize the glue so it removes easier. It's good to know.

      -- jeffj

      A lot of the front panels are silkscreened paint
      I think they are referring to stick-on overlays which are preprinted and aligned with the Cad file of the machined enclosure.

      =Dan