18554Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Risk tournament

  • Dan Roganti
    Oct 5, 2010
      On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 6:39 AM, <system@...> wrote:
      Jeffrey Brace <ark72axow@...> writes:

      >Well they have three hour time limits on the games, so that it doesn't go o=
      >n forever.

      I've never played Risk (what all this has to do with retro-computers I'll
      never figure); however, if games of Risk perpetuate like the other Parker
      Brother's board game with the goal of acquiring Atlantic City real-estate
      and facetiously known as "Monotony", I'll pass. ;)

      How about a nice game of chess?

      I still have a copy of RISK for my C64  :)
      I wondered if they have it for the others, Apple ][ or Atari

      =Dan