18532Re: [midatlanticretro] Fwd: anyone coming up through MD towards (or to, or beyond) MA sometime this year ?

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Oct 3, 2010
      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

      > From cctalk -- reply to rescue@...
      >
      >---------------------------
      >
      >Have a BA23 pedestal enclosure I'd like to get from Rockville MD
      >area.... and the local UPS store down there wan'ts $60ish for packing
      >materials/packing charge (the $30+ to ship).
      >
      >So, thought I'd see if anyone was making a run through that area up this
      >way per chance. Probably not, but thought I'd check anyway.
      >
      >Let me know if you are.

      If it can get to me or to InfoAge, I'm planning on another rescue of
      some DEC kit in MA and NH soon. I' pick it up at InfoAge (unless it
      was dropped off at my place) and take it to this person.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic