18529Re: [midatlanticretro] OSI C2-4P

  • Systems Glitch
    Sep 26, 2010
      Excellent find! I'm currently working on getting my Challenger III OEM up and running. As such, I'll probably be designing a proto board for the OSI 48-pin bus. If you (or others) are interested in getting one, I can do a professionally etched batch.

      Also, if you find your system has RAM troubles, I'm working on a 48K + 8K RAM board to free up some backplane positions in the C3 OEM, as well as getting it to run CP/M. I've got 48K of RAM and the OSI 510 triple-processor board, but you need an additional 8K of RAM at 0xD000.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan