1852RE: [midatlanticretro] OT: Panasonic Toughbook CF-45 monitor

  • Evan
    Dec 3, 2005

      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joe Giliberti
      Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 9:51 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] OT: Panasonic Toughbook CF-45 monitor

      I really screwed up yesterday. I'm a member of my school's robotics
      team, and we have an old laptop of the instructor's we use. We need an
      older one because we need one with Windows 95 and a serial port. At the
      competition yesterday, I dropped the thing, screen first, onto the
      corner of our table. The LCD shattered. Does anyone have a monitor from
      a Toughbook CF-45. The teacher is quite pissed.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic