1851Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Panasonic Toughbook CF-45 monitor

  • Chris M
    Dec 3, 2005
      Joe...such is life, dont sweat it. Ill bet he could
      get a parts machine on Geekbay for under $50. I
      wouldnt lose a wink of sleep over it. And enjoy the
      M25.
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      <starbase89@...> wrote:
      > I really screwed up yesterday. I'm a member of my
      school's robotics
      > team, and we have an old laptop of the instructor's
      we use. We need an
      > older one because we need one with Windows 95 and a
      serial port. At the
      > competition yesterday, I dropped the thing, screen
      first, onto the
      > corner of our table. The LCD shattered. Does anyone
      have a monitor from
      > a Toughbook CF-45. The teacher is quite pissed.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic