1850OT: Panasonic Toughbook CF-45 monitor

  • Joe Giliberti
    Dec 3, 2005
      I really screwed up yesterday. I'm a member of my school's robotics
      team, and we have an old laptop of the instructor's we use. We need an
      older one because we need one with Windows 95 and a serial port. At the
      competition yesterday, I dropped the thing, screen first, onto the
      corner of our table. The LCD shattered. Does anyone have a monitor from
      a Toughbook CF-45. The teacher is quite pissed.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic