18497Re: IBM 5150 PC Keyboard

  • MattMik
    Sep 29, 2010
      Thanks for the responses, everyone! I'll just take another quick look at all the keyboards I currently have to make sure I don't have one that would work.

      My English teacher worked for a newspaper at the time that the 5150 was released, so I believe she purchased it for word processing. Unfortunately, she didn't save any floppy disks for it, so I am also currently without DOS.

      I'll check the power supply color later, but I doubt it's anything too rare.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic