      Date: Sunday, September 26, 2010 10:22:34 pm
      To: "MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      From: "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Maker Faire day 2

      Today was just as good as yesterday. Slept late, decent breakfast at the hotel with other Makers, good crowd at our booth (which was about the size of three tables), and the tear-down / vehicle loading process was much easier than expected.

      Jim Scheef joined us to today, and we had some friends-of-MARCH visit as well.

      We'll definitely return to this event next year.

      Also: Dan figured out why our Altair couldn't run BASIC ... just as the show ended. Good news, bad timing. :)

      Big thanks to everyone who helped this weekend.