18410OSI C2-4P

    Sep 26, 2010
      I got an OSI C2-4P while at VCF MW last weekend, here are some pictures:

      I bought it from Vince Briel. He told me it worked 6 months ago, but
      the chips needed re-seating and it's not quite booting for me yet. I
      have not done much other than take pictures.

      That brings me to a related subject...I am thinking to shift some of my
      focus to the 6502 world this Winter and possibly VCF . I have the
      following systems and I am wondering if anyone is interested in a 6502
      workshop this late fall early Winter before the holiday season to work
      on things like

      AIM 65
      SYM-1
      KIM
      OSI
      Early Apple/PET/Atari

      On October 20 I am having an open house in Wilmington and I plan to have
      vintage computer displays on the first floor, food, and such. The Mayor
      of Wilmington will be coming. It's a "grand opening" of the computer
      repair shop ribbon cutting PR thing. The decor of the store will be a
      kind of eclectic vintage flair. So far the repair shop is breaking
      even, I have even had some vintage computer repairs. Mostly new stuff
      though. If anyone nearby would be interested in popping over, please
      do. The event will be from 10AM-?? All day.