18253Re: [midatlanticretro] 8bit Aficionado

  • Christian Liendo
    Sep 10, 2010
      Thanks.. That means a lot
      I am still learning wordpress so I really don't know how to adjust the graphic.. I had someone help me with that.. I will research this.

      --- On Fri, 9/10/10, Jim Scheef <scheefj@...> wrote:

      Chris,
      Your blog is great! I just subscribed to the RSS feed so I can keep
      up. No matter which way you take this, it's good for the hobby.

      My only criticism is the graphic at the top of the page. On my
      netbook, that graphic is all that is visible when the page loads. I
      think you could get the same effect using half that much vertical
      screen real estate so at least your top headline is visible.