182Re: [midatlanticretro] TCF Exhibits - IBM PC XT

  • Chris McKinley
    Mar 30, 2005
      Hi Bill. Im very interested in your stuff. I
      concentrate on PC-incompatibles *lol* with regard to
      my collecting, and the simple fact is these share many
      parts with vanilla pcs. I will be at the show, sent
      for my ticket yesterday. Dont really think Ill have
      anything to display, my stuff is very much in
      disarray. I will be there though.
      --- wpileggi@... <wpileggi@...> wrote:

      > Group- Sadly, it now looks like I can not attend
      with my IBM XT, etc.
      > Well, that much more table space for the rest of
      you. However - if
      > someone wants to take the XT, monitor and keyboard
      (and whatever other
      > 'junque' I have) I will be glad to loan it out. If
      there is a
      > listee/groupie who'd like it and an IBM PC (ca. May,
      1985), they'd be
      > welcome to it. Bill P.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic