18184Re: [midatlanticretro] 8bit Aficionado

  • Christian Liendo
    Sep 8, 2010
      --- On Wed, 9/8/10, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

      but they're not all 8bittersĀ  -hah (TI, Amiga,Atari ST)
      <duck 'n runs away>

      I thought of Old Bit, but it didn't make sense to me..

      Eh.. I kinda got tired of posting things only to get someone complaining. So now I have my own site and I can post what I want.

      I am looking to do something like "My Classic Car" where people send photos and a little blurb about their computer. I want to call it like My old computer or something. I think that would be cool. People are proud of what they have and I want them to be able to show it off.

      Also I am looking for old photos of people with their early computers, I think that would be cool too.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic