1816Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Report -- InfoAge work day...

  • evan
    Nov 13, 2005
      Frank, no worries, your opinion as an InfoAge officer is worth a lot more than
      two cents to us. :)

      We in MARCH already knew each other yesterday but we were glad to share our
      backgrounds and interests with you.

      However, please keep in mind that messages like my trip report on this mailing
      list are only intended as entertaining, informative, and informal updates for
      our general membership. So when I used phrases like turf its only in q casual
      way.

      I assure you that MARCH and specifically our officers fully understand that
      most of our collection is actually InfoAges collection/property. We are very
      careful to make this distinction when it really counts, for example, when we
      were organizing things in the basement yesterday. Im sure you understand that
      in the purely colloquial sense we just say our collection for simplicity on
      this mailing list rather than explaining the asterisk each time. We save the
      long explanation for newcomers, etc.

      (Sent from my cell phone so this message is brief, will follow-up with you
      later off-list.)

      - Evan

      === Message Truncated ===