18146Looking for early 3Com cards, ISA

    Sep 3, 2010
      I am passing this note along. Matt Whitehead lives in the DC area and
      he works for RedHat. He found out about our group from HOPE, and he has
      been working with me to get the PDP 11/05 up and running. This
      knowledge can be applied to MARCH's PDP 11/05 too.
      Here is a thread with more details

      * * * *

      As to the subject of this email, I saw that Matt made a post to MARCH
      but it was either deleted or disappeared... here is the message should
      anyone be able to help him. Contact him directly.

      FROM: whiteheadm@...
      DATE: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 16:53:23 -0000
      SUBJECT: Old Ethernet Cards & Computer

      Guys, I'm looking for two items.

      1) A Pentium Pro or Pentium II system

      2) old ethernet cards. For the cards, I need:
      a) 3Com Etherlink II (aka 3c503)
      b) Western Digital 8003 or 8013
      c) Genuine Novell NE2000 (not clones)

      Please contact me at whiteheadm@... if you can sell me