      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Bob Schwier
      Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 5:51 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Lisa, Lisa, sad LISA

      Is anyone interested in an Apple LISA or two?
      I have a friend who is moving and has to dispose of same.  I have not had
      the opportunity of finding out yet if the things still work though red
      marker on the bodies of them indicate that they did function to some
      degree when last turned on.
      If anyone shows an interest, I'll collect them, test them and make
      arrangements for them to be picked up.  I live in Delaware County, PA.
      bs

      .

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic