      From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Maker Faire, etc.
      To: "MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, August 6, 2010, 9:52 AM

      Howdy gents.

      I propose that we all chip in and split one or two hotel rooms near the Maker Faire NYC. Then we party Sat. night of the Faire and not worry about driving.

      I was told that MF-NYC (NY Hall of Science, in Queens) will have a parking lot just for makers (vs. regular attendees) so this doesn't have to be a trains event like HOPE. Good thing, because bringing the 11/05 on NJ Transit was a nightmare.

      I expect to have logistics info next week.

      Meanwhile let's start an informal "who's exhibiting at the MARCH booth" list:

      - me
      - dan

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic