17955Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum update

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Aug 5, 2010
      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

      > Today three drywallers visited InfoAge to check out our new museum
      >space and get the information for cost estimates. We expect to have all
      >three bids by early next week. Cost will probably be in the
      >$4,000-$5,000 range. InfoAge, not MARCH, is paying for this. Drywall
      >will be installed on the rafters to serve as our ceiling; the side walls
      >will be done some other time. Exciting!

      If the ceiling is to be drywalled in that space, how will lighting be
      provided? Surface mount fixtures? I recall some discussion of track
      lighting. That's nice for spotlighting exhibits but will it be enough
      for the whole area???
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic