17953Help needed -- determining MARCH electrical requirements

    Aug 4, 2010
      InfoAge has a new volunteer, Martin, who Fred/Steve entrusted with running the electricity for all H-building museum spaces.  Martin works for Siemens and does such things professionally for Robert Wood Johnson hospital here in central NJ.  He is requesting MARCH's electrical requirements in document form.

      To be clear: I do NOT want this to be an on-list discussion.  I'm simply asking if anyone here really knows this stuff, and if said volunteers are willing to help me give Martin some figures offline.

      So, whoever can help, please let me know.  Again, the actual decisions are not a list topic.

      Thanks in advance.  :)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic