17910Re: [midatlanticretro] Kaypro II - no disk seek

  • systems_glitch
    Aug 2 9:39 PM
      The PC drive will be jumpered for drive 1 (as opposed to drive 0)...if
      you can find the documentation for the drive, you can usually change
      this. Likewise, you should be able to change the drive select jumper
      on the second drive in the Kaypro.

      ~Jonathan