17833Re: OT: Looking for someone to repair a Selectric II

  • m
    Jul 23, 2010
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly D. Leavitt" <kelly@...> wrote:
      > Anyone have any leads (Mid-Atlantic area) that may still repair these beasties? The closer to northwest New Jersey the better for me. I found one person near Harrisburg, but I was hoping for something a little closer.

      Why not just replace it? (And/or seek a second one to switch out parts with) Lots of people have Selectrics sitting and collecting dust.

      I know I do. If you want to come to Philly for it, it's yours. Of course, I'm pretty sure you could find one for free much closer to you.

      What do you use it for? Just recently I saw someone actually using one to fill out forms in a lawyer's office.
      --
      MS
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic