17809Recycling Company was Re: MARCH revenue ideas?

  • m
    Jul 21, 2010
      > Nor are we interested in becoming a
      > recycling company, PC tech support, etc.

      So Evan posted, understandably... that MARCH as an organization doesn't want to become any of the above.

      That being said, I was wondering if anybody here might wish to start or expand a new or preexisting venture into becoming a recycling business (with the key and initial primary interest in reuse and component recovery before recycling/scrapping)?

      I have extensive experience and knowledge in the reuse & recycling field, and I'm sure those of you here have plenty of experience and knowledge in other fields which may be of great benefit to such a venture.

      I also have some industrial land/property in Philadelphia. (I would also be able/willing to join or help build a venture in parts of NJ, DE, etc.)

      One of our key goals of course would be to divert any interesting or rare computers/components to museums or collectors.. and if we are successful enough, to be that rich uncle/benefactor company to benefit MARCH and perhaps InfoAge, etc. :)

      --
      MS
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic