17805Vintage Computer Festival progress

  • MITA - Gmail
    Jul 21, 2010

      Things are shaping up nicely for the 1st annual Vintage Computer Festival Southwest, August 7-8. See the VCF website for the latest information: http://mit-a.com/VCF1.shtml

      We currently have 4 speakers signed up. Two are from Datapoint, one is from TI, and one is from the Museum of Information Technology at Arlington. If you would like to speak please contact us at Museum.IT.Arlington@....

      If you would like to exhibit at the VCF please let us know what you plan to show and we will add it to the web site. We will only have a limited number of tables, so please sign up soon.

      Gil

      --
      A. G. (Gil) Carrick, Director
      Museum of Information Technology at Arlington

      DT MITA icon

      1012 Portofino Drive

      Arlington, TX 76012
      817-264-MITA (6482) - gil.carrick (Skype)

      http://MIT-A.com

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic