      From: BDegnan
      Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 9:44 PM
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Catweasel - workshop?

      Hooking it up to stuff. I have huge pentium III perfect for this, a tower 'bout this big.... We would also work on file transfers in general, CPM to DOS and so on. We as a group, helping each other, would all leave the workshop with a core working system to take home and use to archive disks.

      If anyone has interest just let me know. I have the rev 4 version.

      bd