      From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
      Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 08:24:57 -0400
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] First Printing of Commodore 64 User's Manual?

      Commodore 64 manuals.

      jaj@totallyamused. com wrote:

      I looked at my disk drive and modem manuals last night, none of them have edition or printing info other than the copyright date.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 07:52:31 -0400

      It's got to be there someplace, or it has been ripped out.  I don't any Commodore manuals without the printing info
      bd

      Jeffrey Brace wrote:

      Well I have a copy that only says copyright 1982, and doesn't say anything about first printing, second etc. neither does it say first edition etc.