17601Fwd: Fwd: [rescue] Fwd: Sun3 machines in Scranton PA

    Jul 2, 2010

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:Fwd: [rescue] Fwd: Sun3 machines in Scranton PA
      Date:Thu, 1 Jul 2010 19:44:04 -0500
      From:Jason T <silent700@...>
      To:General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts <cctalk@...>

      Forwarded from the rescue list...these are a favorite of mine but
      unfortunately I am unable to retrieve them.  Hope someone does!
      Date: 22 Jun 2010 19:08:40 GMT
      Anybody here close enough to travel to Scranton, PA interested in saving
      a couple of Sun3 Ddeskside pedestels from the landfill?
      Might have some stuff shortly and trying to line up a way to keep them
      alive for at least a little while longer.
      Bill Gunshannon          |  de-moc-ra-cy (di mok' ra see) n.  Three wolves
      billg999@... |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
      University of Scranton   |
      Scranton, Pennsylvania   |         #include <std.disclaimer.h>
      rescue list - http://www.sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue