      It is amazing what you can still do with vintage computers! :)

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      On 6/27/2010 12:33 AM, Jeffrey Brace wrote:
      pretty cool. thanks for the link ! it's amazing what you can do with just ASCII characters !
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:37 PM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] old star trek ascii art

      I scanned in some old Creative Computing ascii art from 1976 that I
      picked up from Ray Borrill a few years ago. Thought someone here might
      enjoy looking at it. It's pretty high rez so if you click to magnify
      it, it takes a while for the image to get crisp.

      http://picasaweb.google.com/awmolloy/AsciiArtStarTrek?feat=directlink

      Andy

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic