17422pics...Re: [midatlanticretro] Cromemco D+7A board wanted

  • Dan Roganti
    Jun 7, 2010

      I found another pic from VCF East 6.0
      This has the two joysticks, mine and Bill's replica
      http://picasaweb.google.com/ragooman/VCFEast602009#5479988689491458770

      =Dan

      Bill Sudbrink wrote:
      Cromemco D+7A board wanted
      The tough part of making a Cromemco joystick console repro is finding the
      actual joystick module.  After a lot of looking, I found that Futaba T5 series
      RC model transmitters have joystick modules with the correct pot values and
      look about right.  I showed my Cromemco loaded IMSAI chassis at VCF East
      last year.  I think there are some pictures on the web somewhere that show
      how my repros turned out.  Oh, one other thing, if you find a D+7A without
      the edge connector, I have a spare.