17379Re: [midatlanticretro] Fun with advertising

    Jun 4, 2010

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      InfoAge is buying the rights to an entire restaurant place mat -- the paper ones you get at diners and stuff.  InfoAge itself will get the large center section, and each member group will get one perimeter section.  The perimeter sections are 2.5" wide by 3.25" tall.  It'll only cost us $45 and we'll get lots of exposure at local establishments.

      I came up with a creative and on-topic ad for MARCH's space.  I figure it will appeal to our audience!

      Check it out: http://www.snarc.net/pm2.pdf.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic