17368Re: [midatlanticretro] Cromemco D+7A board wanted

  • Richard Cini
    Jun 2, 2010
      Re: [midatlanticretro] Cromemco D+7A board wanted That’s a good picture. What kind of color monitor is that?

      On 6/2/10 8:37 PM, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

      None of my pictures of last year's VCF East turned out but here is a pretty good picture
      of my Cromemco loaded IMSAI, running kscope and showing the joysticks:

      http://page2pixel.rutgers.edu/vcf6/?px=%2FIMG_0934.jpg

      From:  midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com  [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Bill  Sudbrink
      Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 8:29 PM
      To:  midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro]  Cromemco D+7A board wanted

      From  Dan's measurement of his original, combined with the test procedure in the  assembly

      instructions, 5k Ohm.  The Futaba joystick pots are 5k and work  with all of the original

      software I've been able to run on them.  If you keep an eye on  ebay, you can get a transmitter

      much  cheaper than what Mouser or Digi-Key charges.  Also, how close are you  looking to

      come  in terms of physical reproduction?  When I built mine, there was nothing  physically

      close available new retail.  Hammond still makes a very close  enclosure, both in terms of

      dimensions and color.