17361Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: another Thunderbird question

    Jun 1, 2010
      No, I don't think that is the problem. This isn't a matter of how I
      classify messages. See screen capture:
      http://www.snarc.net/inbox.jpg

      When I get a new message, it goes to the correct folder and the folder
      name changes to bold (but stays black, because I changed that setting in
      userchrome.css) ... however the text for "local folders" changes to
      blue. I don't want that; can't figure out what code I should use to
      change it.

      This is the content of my userchrome file; I copied it all from various
      Mozilla knowledgebase files. (I noticed that the relevant section
      (color: black) doesn't start with a pound sign; thought maybe it was
      just a syntax error. But when I added that and saved the file / reopened
      TB, that reverted the color scheme to blue folder titles.)

      -----------------------

      #folderTree > treechildren::-moz-tree-line {
      visibility: visible !important;
      }

      treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text(folderNameCol, newMessages-true) {
      color: black !important;
      }

      #threadTree treechildren::-moz-tree-row(odd) {
      background-image: none !important;
      }

      > the color coding pertains to the assignment of the message type. somewhere
      > along the link you assigned your messages to a group (personal, business,
      > etc.)
      > Bill

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic