      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Richard Cini
      Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 8:09 PM
      To: MARCH-Post
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Dazzler successes

      All --

          Just to report back on the Dazzler I pulled out of storage, I was able to get The Game of Life to work (with the exception that the LIFE banner doesn’t print...tomorrow’s job). Since the binaries I have are somewhat suspect, I’d like to try to find the original source (or printed copies thereof) of any of the other Dazzler Games programs. Gotcha! is in the manual, but I’d like to get Magenta Martini and Kaleidoscope at a minimum. The others, I think, require the JS1 which I don’t have.

      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers