      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Richard Cini
      Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 7:17 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Cromemco D+7A board wanted

      Thanks for the tips, Bill. The version of Life I had was bad so I re-created the source from the listing and made an object file for me to test tonight.

      On 6/1/10 8:33 AM, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

      The tough part of making a Cromemco joystick console repro is finding the
      actual joystick module.  After a lot of looking, I found that Futaba T5 series
      RC model transmitters have joystick modules with the correct pot values and
      look about right.  I showed my Cromemco loaded IMSAI chassis at VCF East
      last year.  I think there are some pictures on the web somewhere that show
      how my repros turned out.  Oh, one other thing, if you find a D+7A without
      the edge connector, I have a spare.